A cookie is a small text file that stores itself on your browser when you visit almost any website. It is used so that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to the page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, and without cookies the services offered by any page will be limited notably. If you wish to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them and deactivate them, etc., please see this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are human beings and not automated applications. In this way, spam is combated.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to create statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you give your consent for this information about you to be treated by Google. Therefore, to exercise any right in this sense, Google must be contacted directly.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like and Share.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser that you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools which store cookies and from which your right to deletion or deactivation must be exercised. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by said browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision to not accept cookies.